30 Day Fertility Diet Challenge Rules
@all, these are the ground rules…
1. RELAX! If your mind is stressed, your body is stressed.
2. Before you start, fast, or do 1 hour midnight prayer, commending the 30 days to God, asking Him to take charge.
3. Aim for 8 glasses of water a day (if you can drink more, good, but remember that there is such a thing as water intoxication and it’s not only counter-intuitive for our purposes, it might also be fatal).
4. FIRST thing in the morning, mix 2 cups of hot water with juice of 1/2 a lemon. Drink. This is only for women. Count this towards your 8 cups of water. Stop at O
5. One cup of bone broth is a MUST everyday for the duration of 30 days. Drink it at whatever time you like. You can drink it like that, or make an egg drop soup or cabbage soup (recipes up soon).
6. After the lemon mixture, but before breakfast, mix 1 tablespoon of ACV, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. Add 2 cups of warm water to the mixture. Stir and drink (better to use a straw as acv weakens tooth enamel) do not count this towards your daily water intake.
7. One grapefruit is a mandatory snack everyday, from start to finish of the 30 days (if you don’t want to lose weight, increase your food intake by 1/2)
8. Use the pineapple CORE from 1-5 DPO. Let DH eat the flesh (recipes for pineapple core and flesh coming up)
9. Yam contains strong phytoestrogens which mimic the estrogen already in the body, giving a clomid-like effect. For this reason, stop consuming yam after O. DH can continue for the duration (aren’t they lucky?)
10. Make sure you consume one serving of oats (in form of oatmeal or fufu) everyday.
11. For those of us using parsley, it is a womb stimulant, stop using after O
12. When in doubt as to when to stop consuming parsley, yam and lemons, stop at day 10 of your cycle
13. Eat at least ONE serving of greens or salad, aim for 2 (recipes coming soon)
14. Starting the day before O, soak your feet in warm water before bed, keep you feet warm (men, sleep with cold feet, you’ve been enjoying too much!)
15. After dinner, blend 2 tomatoes and give DH to drink.
16. Not more than 2 bananas a week-men and women,
some little notes: please take at least 3 days out of the month to give thanks to God. They don’t have to be consecutive days. No requests, just be in the attitude of gratitude. Thank God for your children (call them by name). Thank Him for everything.
In the period, GO OUT OF YOUR WAY to do something good for a stranger who cannot show gratitude to you. Let it be something that will inconvenience you a little. Sometimes, it’s these little things that hinder our blessings.
This is quite a list, but it’s all worth it. Remember, the replenishment time for our reproductive system (male and female) is an average of 3 months. What you eat today will affect you in the next 90 days; at the end of this challenge, incorporate some of these things into your everyday life.
May God hear and answer our prayers and crown our efforts with success. AMEN!