Baked Grapefruit Oats
Another oatmeal recipe (just like I promised) for you to enjoy. This recipe is sweet and sour at the same time. I loved the tang of the grapefruit, and I hope you will too. For a sharper tang, feel free to use lemons.
- 1 cup of oats
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 grapefruit
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 350
- Squeeze 1/3 cup of juice from the grapefruit into a large bowl. Add the pulp too.
- Add the coconut milk, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, and honey. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the oats and stir. Pour into prepared cupcake/muffin pans. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Tip: no time to bake? You can make this a bowl of oatmeal, just increase the milk to 1 1/2 cups, and cook for 5 minutes.
Enjoy, and remember. It’s sooo good for you!