With my recent low carb WOE, I’ve been eating a lot of this salad, and I think it’s time to share with you. Its really tasty, and really quick to put together once the chicken is cooked.
The chicken breast doesn’t come out dry, and it’s surprisingly filling. I’ve also made this with other parts of chicken, I’ve even made it with beef. I loved them all. I really should use fish soon…
This serves 1
- 1 chicken breast half, cubed
- 2 tablespoons of chopped spring onions
- 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander leaves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
Mix mayonnaise, coriander, spring onions, and chicken in a bowl.
That’s all there is o! No excuses!
You can also check this out to learn more about what goes well with your chicken salad.