NutriBullet Vs Magic Bullet: A Comparison Of The Best Bullet Blenders
- Thinking of buying a bullet blender anytime soon? Confused about which one to buy? Overwhelmed with the abundance of the options available? This NutriBullet vs Magic Bullet article aims to extend a helping hand.
- While it is a given fact that there are many blenders available in the market, let me warn you – they are not all the same. Manufacturers will try to make aggressive claims in marketing their products, but you should not easily believe what they are saying.
- Both NutriBullet and Magic Bullet are compact blenders that will allow you to prepare personal-sized smoothies. They can be perfect for people who aim to live a healthier and fitter lifestyle. They can also be both multipurpose.
- Between the two, which one is the better option? If you will ask me, you have to read the rest of this comparison article, and in the end, you will know the answer.
NO. Of Pieces
A Quick Comparison Of NutriBullet And Magic Bullet
Below is a short table that will provide a detailed comparison of the two products:
NO. Of Pieces
- Powerful motor for more demanding applications
- Ability to extract even nutrients from the ingredients
- Durable construction of its parts
- Expensive price
- Not really for multitasking
Here is a video that provides a detailed analysis of what you can expect from the performance of this bullet blender:
- Comes with an affordable price
- Ideal for novices in blending
- Space-efficient design
- Only has single speed
- Not as durable
Meanwhile, below, you can find a video that shows a quick analysis of the two bullet blenders:
NutriBullet vs Magic Bullet: The Similarities
The two models are the same in more ways than one, including through those that will be mentioned below.
- If there is one thing that the two are similar with, it would be in terms of their speed. These are both single-speed bullet blenders. This means that you will not have a choice to make it blend slowly or quickly depending on the specific recipe that you are preparing.
- While having only one speed may be a drawback when it comes to durability, this can actually be a good thing if you are looking for simplicity. There is no need to worry about complicated controls that will ask you for the desired speed before the unit starts blending.
- NutriBullet and Magic Bullet are also similar in terms of how they are operated. You start by putting the ingredients in the cup.
- To start blending, all that you have to do is to turn the cup upside down. Before doing this, make sure that the lid is already attached, which has a blade on the other side. Once it is pushed through the base, which also houses the motor, the unit will automatically start blending.
- After blending, simply twist the cup from the base. Pull it out and remove the blade. Both have their own lids that will allow you to drink straight from the cup.
- A lot of you are probably concerned about how chemicals can be toxic to the body, especially those that are found in plastic. In the case of both the NutriBullet and Magic Bullet, you might be happy to know that they have high-quality containers that are free from harmful chemicals.
- The cups of these two bullet blenders are proven to be food-safe. There is no need to worry about the possibility that they can harm your health in one way or another.
Cleaning And Maintenance
- Because of the almost similar design of the two products, taking care of them and cleaning the units will also be basically the same. It is a good thing that their components are dishwasher-safe, except, of course, the motor base.
- If you want to prolong the functional life of your bullet blender, make sure to exert time and effort in its maintenance. Clean it after every use. Dry them out before storage and see to it that you will keep them in a clean place.
- The two are also the same in terms of the warranty that is offered by the manufacturer. You will be covered for up to one year, which is pretty much short, although this is usually the average within the product category.
- To be eligible for the perks of the warranty, however, you have to prove that the problem is not a result of your negligence. If the issue is because of your fault, sadly, the manufacturer will not be able to offer a free repair.
Nutribullet VS Magic Bullet: The Differences
Meanwhile, here are the things at which the two are different.
- This is perhaps the biggest difference between the two. Before you choose which one to buy, think about your needs. Do you want one that can be used casually? Or, would you rather pick a product that is meant for seasoned users who have demanding needs?
- If power is your concern NutriBullet should be first in your list. This is because it comes with a 600-watt motor that can deliver .8 horsepower. With the latter, you can expect that it will be able to effortlessly tackle even larger ingredients without having to do more.
- Meanwhile, in the case of Magic Bullet, the motor is only capable of delivering 250 watts and .34 horsepower. This should be more than enough for most people, especially because of its small size. However, there are some people who might find it quite limited in terms of the things that it can do.
- While both of the models are equipped with blades that are powerful and sturdy, I would choose NutriBullet as the winner. This is because it comes with an extractor blade. The latter is excellent because it is designed in such a way that it can encourage maximum yield, while at the same time, making sure that the beneficial vitamins and minerals will not be eliminated.
- Because of the blades, in the case of using NutriBullet, you can expect that the fruits and vegetables will be converted at their most absorptive state. This allows you to take advantage of its nutritional content in the absence of having to chew. The blades will be highly-effective in pulverizing, providing you with an assurance that there will be no chunks.
NutriBullet vs Magic Bullet: The Results
Now that we have discussed the similarities and differences in terms of their features, let us compare them on the basis of the results.
First, let us talk about the results when milling dry ingredients, such as nuts and oats. In the case of NutriBullet, you will notice that the result is finer. With Magic Bullet, there are more lumps. This is basically because of the fact that Nutribullet is more powerful.
With regards to blending smoothies, it is difficult to tell the difference between the two simply in terms of appearance. You will notice that they are both the same in terms of consistency.
What we do not see, however, is the nutrition in every drink. In this case, I must say, the results from NutriBullet are better. This is because of the presence of an extraction blade that will be effective in pulverizing ingredients, but in the absence of taking out the vitamins and minerals that can deliver an abundance of health benefits.
Parts And Accessories Of NutriBullet And Magic Bullet
Based on the specifications from the manufacturer, here are what will be included when you purchase NutriBullet:
- 1 power base with high-torque motor
- 1 extractor blade
- 1 milling blade
- 1 tall cup
- 2 short cups
- 1 handled lip ring
- 1 regular lip ring
- 2 Stay-Fresh resealable lids
- 1 user manual and cookbook
- 1 pocket nutritionist
Meanwhile, the Magic Bullet is inclusive of the following:
- 1 power base with high torque motor
- 1 cross blade
- 2 solid lids
- 1 flip top lid
- 2 comfort lip rings
- 1 party mug
- 1 short cup
- 1 tall cup
- 10-second recipes book
- From those that have been listed above, it is easy to spot some of the most significant differences between the two. For instance, it should be noted that Magic Bullet comes with a party mug, which is one thing that is significantly lacking in NutriBullet.
- While both of the bullet blenders have a recipe book, one of the things that makes Magic Bullet better is that the recipes are focused to those that can be blended in just 10 seconds. Take note that this does not include the time for preparing the ingredients. You will find their recipe book useful if you are a beginner and clueless about how to use the blender for different drinks.
- If there is one thing that makes NutriBullet stands out from its counterpart, however, it is the fact that it comes with a pocket nutritionist. The latter will provide you with everything that you need to know about healthy smoothies and blended drinks. It is written in such a way that it will be easy to understand.
- The two bullet blenders have different cup sizes, which will be perfect for accommodating different needs. They are both meant for personal use. They also have lids that can convert the blending cup into a container from which you can drink straight. This is one thing that makes it the perfect choice for people who are on the go.
- When it comes to the blades, the two are also be different. This is basically because the Magic Bullet does not come with an extractor blade. This means that if you are concerned about your health, NutriBullet will be the better option as it has a blade that won’t eliminate the nutritional content of the ingredients that are used.
- Now that you have reached the end of this post about NutriBullet vs Magic Bullet, I hope that you had valuable insights about two of the best options within the product category. At the end of the day, it is your budget and personal preferences that will dictate which one is better.
- If one product worked better for me, this is not a guarantee that it will work the same way for you. After all, we have different needs.
- They are basically the same in terms of their function, as they can both blend, chop, and grind, among others. They both have cups in different sizes and all are BPA-free. Both also have parts that are dishwasher-safe.
- When it comes to the differences, meanwhile, NutriBullet is more powerful, but it also happens to be more expensive. It also comes with an extractor blade and pocket nutritionist, both of which cannot be found at the cheaper Magic Bullet.
- From the two products that have been mentioned above, if there is only one that I can choose, it would be NutriBullet. It may be expensive, but I find it amazing in terms of the performance and durability that it can offer. You can expect this to be a long-lasting companion in the kitchen.
- There are many things that I loved about NutriBullet, and one is the fact that it comes with an extraction blade. Through the latter, you can be assured that the vitamins and minerals in your ingredients will not be lost, regardless of the powerful blending performance of the unit.