Tasty Egg Salad
If you’ve ever been at my house for a celebration, you know my egg salad sandwiches, and you love them. I’ve had lots of requests for this recipe, I might as well share with you guys as well.
I serve this in sandwiches, or by itself. I love them, and you will too. Sometimes I add 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard to it, but this is the basic recipe.
This serves 1
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of chopped spring onions
- 1/4 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- Mash the eggs. I prefer it chunky. Add everything else and mix.
Nutritional Value for whole recipe
Carbs: 2.6g (1.4g of sugar)