5 Amazing Uses of Organic Alcohol You Didn’t Know
Alcohol is a versatile substance that has been used for centuries for a variety of purposes.
It is most commonly known as an intoxicating beverage, but it can also be used as a solvent, fuel, and even a disinfectant.
Organic neutral alcohol is made from organic ingredients, which means that it is free of synthetic pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers. This makes it a healthier and more sustainable option than conventional alcohol.
Here are 5 amazing uses of organic alcohol that you may not have known about:
1. Clean your home
Organic alcohol can be used to clean a variety of surfaces in your home.
It is a natural disinfectant and can be used to kill bacteria and viruses. It is also non-toxic and biodegradable, making it a safe choice for cleaning your home.
Here are some tips for using organic alcohol to clean your home:
- Mix equal parts organic alcohol and water in a spray bottle.
- Spray the solution on the surface to be cleaned.
- Wipe the surface with a clean cloth.
- Rinse the surface with water.
2. Make natural beauty products
Organic alcohol can be used to make a variety of natural beauty products, such as face toners, moisturizers, and makeup removers.
It is a humectant, which means that it draws moisture to the skin. It can also help to remove makeup and dirt without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
Here are some tips for using organic alcohol to make natural beauty products:
- Add a few drops of organic alcohol to your favorite face toner.
- Mix organic alcohol with a few drops of essential oils to create a natural moisturizer.
- Use organic alcohol to remove makeup without harsh chemicals.
3. Use as a fuel
Organic alcohol can be used as a fuel for stoves, lamps, and generators. It is a renewable resource and produces fewer emissions than fossil fuels.
Here are some tips for using organic alcohol as a fuel:
- Use organic alcohol in a stove or lamp that is designed for use with alcohol.
- Add a few drops of organic alcohol to your generator to help it run more smoothly.
4. Make your own hand sanitizer
Organic alcohol can be used to make your own hand sanitizer.
This is a great way to have a natural and effective hand sanitizer on hand, especially during cold and flu season.
Here is a recipe for making your own hand sanitizer:
- Combine 1 part organic alcohol with 3 parts water in a spray bottle.
- Add a few drops of essential oils for scent.
- Shake the bottle to mix.
- Spray the solution on your hands and rub them together until dry.
5. Use as a natural insect repellent
Organic alcohol can be used as a natural insect repellent. It is effective against mosquitoes, ticks, and other insects. It is also non-toxic and biodegradable, making it a safe choice for use on children and pets.