Top 3 Recipes with Spreadable Alternative of Foie Gras
If you have a dinner with family, want to surprise your friends or prepare a special dinner for your partner, in this article we offer you three top recipes that will leave all your guests speechless.
If what you want to prepare are unique recipes, with ingredients that will surprise even the most sybarites, you are in the right article, here we offer three recipes where the main ingredient is one of the best foie gras alternative, a product which has a rich - buttery flavor that will amaze all your guests.
Pasta with vegetables and duck spreadable
Who doesn’t like pasta? This recipe is a quite simple to do and really taste. You will only need a few basic ingredients, and five really easy steps to follow, and you can surprise your friends with this unique plate.
Preparation Time: Ten Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Two carrots
- Four ripe tomatoes
- One onion
- One red bell pepper
- Half a zucchini
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of dried oregano
- Five tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 500 grams of Pasta (preferably spaghetti)
- Three tablespoons of duck spreadable
- Chop the red bell pepper and onion into julienne strips. In a casserole, add the oil, fry the onion and red bell pepper over low heat to brown.
- Chop the zucchini and the carrot in small pieces and add them to the casserole. After 10 minutes, add salt and pepper.
- Chop the tomatoes in 4 pieces, add to the casserole and wait 10 more minutes for the sauce to cook.
- Once it is thickened, add the duck spreadable and stir. Add salt and pepper, wait for the juice to reduce for about 5 minutes and then set aside.
- Cook the pasta al dente and add it to the sauce. Place the oregano to decorate each dish to finish. ¡Enjoy!
Chicken and FoieGood spreadable cannelloni
You can prepare this recipe for special occasions, like Christmas or birthdays, or if you want to surprise your guests, we highly recommend preparing this recipe.
Preparation Time: Twenty Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Two chicken thighs
- One hard-boiled egg
- One onion
- One small glass of wine
- One pot of FoieGood spreadable
- Three tablespoons of fried tomato
- Grated cheese for gratin
- Olive oil
- Margarine or butter
- Cook the cannelloni in a saucepan with water, a little oil and salt to taste. When they are al dente, with the help of a skimmer, take them to an absorbent paper.
- Chop the onion finely and fry it in a frying pan with a little hot oil.
- When it is poaches, add the chicken meat, then add the wine and salt to taste, letting almost all of it evaporate.
- Add the FoieGood spreadable alternative of foie gras and mix, then add the chopped hard-boiled egg and the fried tomato, add salt, and continue stirring.
- Assemble the cannelloni, filling them with the chicken and the spreadable alternative of foie gras, place them in a dish, put a little fried tomato on the base, the béchamel sauce on top with the grated cheese and put them in the oven until they are gratin.
Duck spreadable Skewers with nuts
With only need five ingredients, you can enjoy this delicious dish. This recipe will let you enjoy all the favor of the duck spreadable with the unique taste of the nuts.
Preparation Time: Sixty Minutes
Cook Time: Five Minutes
- 125 grams of duck spreadable
- One egg
- Breadcrumbs for breading
- 75 grams of chopped hazelnuts or almonds
- Olive oil
- With the help of a soup spoon, take the duck spreadable and shape it into kind of croquettes. Place each one on a plate and cover with plastic wrap. Place it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Crush the nuts in a mortar and pestle until they are like powder, but remember to leave some larger pieces.
- To bread the croquettes, place the beaten egg in a deep dish, the breadcrumbs in another, and the nuts in a bowl, and carefully pass each one through the dishes.
- Use skewers to skewer each one, and once it is done, keep them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes and then fry them.